Have you been working on building a new business? Or have you launched a business that now needs support? Earth Activist Training offers affordable, collaborative coaching for regenerative business development.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Location: Virtual
- Dates: Monthly meetings are ongoing – join anytime
- Time: 12:30-2:00 pm PST – First Thursday of the month
- Helpful Tool: Time Zone Converter
- Tuition: $157 monthly
- Group discounts available for cohorts of 2-10 people registering together: 15% discount
- This is a no-commitment monthly subscription: if your business needs change and you need to pause your payments, please be in touch
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
WHY JOIN MAVEN MAKERS
Dedicated Coaching to Support Your Small Business:
- Affordable small business coaching with experienced instructor, Patty Love
- Groups are limited to 6 people each to ensure a focus on your work, each and every meeting
- The opportunity to build lasting personal and professional relationships with like-minded colleagues and peers
- One-on-one coaching valued at $150– plus monthly meetings. (Similar groups cost $250-$1,000 monthly– without the benefits of Maven Makers’ personalized coaching and attention)
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP
Please reach out to our Student Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In return for your monthly investment, you will receive:
- Group meetings for networking and support (90 minutes monthly)
- Private one-on-one coaching sessions with Patty Love (60 minutes monthly)
- Peer support in the Maven Makers class forum on Earth Activist Training’s private platform, Mighty Networks
Each Maven Makers meeting features:
- An opening grounding and meditation
- Time for each participating Maven to ask questions in direct support of their business
- A focus on YOU – 30 minutes centering one Maven for sharing challenges and receiving feedback
GIFT: BUSINESS MEDITATION - "BRIGHT BLESSINGS TO YOU"
MEET YOUR TEACHER
PATTY LOVE, INSTRUCTOR
Patty Love (she/her) is a perpetually curious Earth Activist Training-certified permaculture teacher and designer.
She is the instructor of Regenerative Business Design and coach for Maven Makers, a small business coaching group with Earth Activist Training.
Patty has 30 years of experience in business with a focus on education and consulting. She holds nationally recognized certification through the Professional Business Coaches Alliance, with five years personally participating in small business coaching as a group member.
EXPERTISE IN REGENERATIVE BUSINESS DESIGN
Throughout all her work, Patty applies regenerative design to create thriving business practices.
Residing on occupied Haudenosaunee Territory (known as Rochester, New York), Patty practices permaculture, edible forest gardening, and social permaculture.
Patty is the owner of a small business, Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture, and an organizer in her local community around food justice. She is the founder of the Rochester Permaculture Center and Lots of Foods program; and the former treasurer of the Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN).
REGENERATIVE BUSINESS DESIGN PROGRAM
INVEST TO MANIFEST
Invest in your small business with Earth Activist Training’s personalized Regenerative Business program. Learn and develop with Patty Love’s Regenerative Business Design course and Maven Makers personalized business coaching group.
A core component of this course – and every Earth Activist Training course – is our private forum: Earth Activist Training Online network. This platform is where you will find course resources, your homework, and a network to connect with classmates and other Earth Activist students.
Check out the full schedule to find out when our programs and events are taking place.
Join our announcement list
Want to be notified of EAT course updates and new program information? Sign up to join our list.