March 11-15, 2020 The Mushroom Farm, Pescadero, CA.
Co Teachers Starhawk and Pandora Thomas.
Cost: Sliding Scale $750-$950
- “Scraping by” tuition: $750
- Standard registration: $850
- Abundance tuition: $950
Work-Trade and Diversity Scholarships *are on a waiting list*
Description: Collaborative groups may be healing, nurturing, and inspirational—or they may founded on the rocks of conflict and poor communication. In this five-day intensive we will explore:
- how to structure groups for maximum group health
- how to share power fairly, improve our communication skills, mediate conflicts and facilitate group processes.
- issues of power, privilege and diversity
- how to shift “call-out” culture to call in understanding, mutual respect and support, and real relationships.
- tools for decision making and constructive critique.
Starhawk’s latest book, The Empowerment Manual: A Guide for Collaborative Groups, will be our foundation.
**Please note: Camping is our included accommodations for our upcoming Social Permaculture Intensive.
++ Additional Lodging Options: GLAMPING tents are available for $200 for a shared spot or $400 for a private tent.
Shown: Private glamping tentVisit EAT’s Social Permaculture Main Page for more course Information
Online payment options :
Thank you for your interest in our program! If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org