2.0 COURSE COMPLETE… Stay tuned for next step programming for Regenerative Business Design!!
Design and launch a thriving, mission-based business built upon a regenerative/ecological design framework.
Are you ready to build a successful business that cares for the earth and people too?
In today’s changing world, our planet is calling for businesses to follow earth-based ethics, principles, and ecological design processes– also known as permaculture! Regenerative Business Design will guide you through a step by step process to build a business that can sustain you financially while staying true to your core values. What do you need to know, consider, and plan for in order to launch a business that will have a high likelihood of success and a plan for handling failures and hurdles?
Join Patty Love, Earth Activist Training PDC Graduate and Co-teacher and Certified Permaculture Teacher, for this eight-week online course that will help answer this question. In this course, Patty weaves together her decade of permaculture study and practice with her formal education in Business and 20 years of successful self-employment.
Your full participation in this course, which includes completion of homework between classes and utilization of the tools offered, will produce an actionable, triple bottom line business plan that will be ready for you to launch.
What Is Regenerative Business Design?
The basis of a regenerative business design is a plan that successfully balances a triple bottom line: people, profit and the planet. This powerful training will guide you through the steps to formulate a successful plan that will prepare your business to withstand change, duress, and a transforming global economy.
Who this class is for:
- Anyone who is ready to start a business based on the triple bottom line: people, profit & the planet!
- Earth Activists with skills in land management, leadership, or other fields who want to carve their own employment path as an entrepreneur
- Employees who are ready to step away from their current work and pursue their passions through self-employment
- Artists, creators, herbalists, and crafters who want to turn their hobby or second income into a business
- Self-employed business owners who need to regenerate their plan and get clearer with intention
What You’ll Get From Regenerative Business Design
- Certificate of Completion issued when all homework, tasks, and lessons are finished
- Access to exclusive content, designed specifically for this Training including:
- 8 Weeks of 90 minute Live Sessions with guidance, support, feedback, and break out sessions Pre-recorded videos
- Exercises and Worksheets to match the content
- Connection and Community via a private Earth Activists Online Training
- A clear explanation of these key business concepts:
- Regenerative Business Design Process
- Mission, Vision, Values, and Goal Setting
- SWOT Analysis
- The pluses and minuses of various legal structures
- Possible Organizational Structures
- Setting up Operations
- Marketing and Communications Planning
- Grants and other funding sources
- Financial Statements – What they are and creating them
- Writing a Business Plan
- Developing a Business Review Cycle
- Creating a Plan of Work and Next Steps
- Tools to develop a regenerative business design community to co-create dreams!
- The information you need to write a business plan.
- Support to make better, more well-informed business & life decisions with all of your new knowledge. (to be activated by you 😉
Completion of this course will result in a Certificate of Completion in Regenerative Business Design
BONUS:: This certificate fulfills credentials required to complete our Advanced Permaculture Design diploma program in Regenerative Land Management. Curriculum updates and next course announcements coming soon!
Course Dates: Monday September 28 – November 16th // 5:00-6:30 PM Pacific
UP NEXT: Stay tuned for next step programming for Regenerative Business Design!!
ABOUT PATTY LOVE:
Patty Love is a perpetually curious Earth Activist Certified Permaculture Teacher and Designer and suburban homesteader in occupied Haudenosaunee territory…
in the Genesee River Valley (now known as Rochester, NY). She studies and practices regenerative design, permaculture, edible forest gardening, and social permaculture. She is the founder of Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture, Rochester Permaculture Center, and the Lots of Food Program. She also applies Regenerative Design to create thriving businesses at Barefoot Business Consulting & Systems Design. Websites: https://www.barefootpermaculture.com |
A Message from your Teacher:
I designed this Training with the idea that…many people dream of starting their own business without even knowing if they have the personality to be an entrepreneur and without knowing how to get starting creating a viable business and business plan.️ And with the unknown journey through the COVID-19 Pandemic, a shaken economy, and a continually changing climate, how we spend our time and energy is more important than ever.