Live Virtual Meetings
Are you ready to build a successful business that cares for the earth and people too?
In today’s changing world, our planet is calling for businesses to follow earth-based ethics, principles, and ecological design processes– also known as permaculture!
The Regenerative Business Design Course will guide you through a step-by-step process to build a business that can sustain you financially while staying true to your core values. What do you need to know, consider, and plan for in order to launch a business that will have a high likelihood of success and a plan for handling failures, fumbles, and hurdles?
Join Patty Love, certificated permaculture designer, teacher, and business management consultant, for this eight-week course that will help answer these questions. In this course, Patty weaves together her decades of permaculture study and practice with formal education in business, and more than 20 years of successful self-employment.
Fully participating in this course, including completing homework between classes and utilizing the tools developed, will empower you to be significantly prepared to put your business plan into action. Students will receive an Earth Activist Training certificate of completion, which can be applied towards our Regenerative Land Management Diploma.
CLASS Dates: Mondays, September 27th to November 15th, 2021
Live Class Time: 5:00-7:00 pm Pacific
Course Community: Access to a private virtual classroom within our Earth Activists Training network. This space will host lessons, homework, teacher support, and provide a gathering space for students.
8-Week Course Tuition: $199
Diversity Scholarships Available – Please reach out if you are interested in receiving an application at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact our Support Team via email.
What Is Regenerative Business Design?
The basis of a regenerative business design is a plan that successfully balances a triple bottom line: people, profit and the planet. This powerful training will guide you through the steps to formulate a successful plan that will prepare your business to withstand change, duress, and a transforming global economy.
This Class is For:
- Anyone who is ready to start a business based on the triple bottom line of people, profit, and planet!
- Artists, creators, herbalists, healers, and crafters who want to turn their hobby or second income into a business
- Business owners who desire to create a more regenerative plan: to earn more and work with a clearer vision and intention
- Earth Activists who want to carve their own employment path as entrepreneurs
- Employees who are ready to step away from their current work and pursue their passions through self-employment
What You’ll Get From Regenerative Business Design
- 8 Weeks of 2-hour live sessions with breakout groups to process information, discuss ideas, brainstorm, and get started on class exercises
- Access to exclusive content designed specifically for this training
- Recommendations for additional resources
- Exercises and worksheets to design your business step by step with support
- Connection and community via a private Earth Activists Training platform
- Tools to develop a regenerative business design community to co-create dreams!
- The information you need to write a one-page or full length business plan
- Support to make better, more well-informed business and life decisions with all of your new knowledge (to be activated by you 😉 )
Key Business Concepts Covered:
- Regenerative Business Design Process
- Mission, Vision, Values, and Goal Setting
- SWOT Analysis
- The pluses and minuses of various legal structures
- Possible Organizational Structures
- Setting up Operations Systems
- Marketing and Communications Planning
- Grants and other funding sources
- Financial Statements – What they are and how to create them
- Writing a Business Plan
- Developing a Business Review Cycle
- Creating a Plan of Work and Next Steps
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of Completion in Regenerative Business Design
BONUS CREDENTIALS: The Regenerative Business Design certificate can be applied to our larger Regenerative Land Management Diploma.
Here’s what our Regenerative Business Design graduates are saying!
“As a definitive creative type who has a million ideas but not necessarily the knowledge or the structure to put them into practice as income generators, I find myself doing a ton of volunteer work. The information provided is helping me to see a framework for shifting into a different mindset. The breakout groups have been very rewarding.”
“I really LOVE how the class is based on mindfulness, intention setting and regenerative practices for the business and the “owner.” I have actually taken a number of business courses (many years ago in college) and this ethos is more my personal style than the cold, corporate bleh of those large classrooms. The weekly Zoom calls help me keep accountable for my work. I’m finding I don’t mind the breakout rooms – I was feeling nervous about them originally.”
“The comprehensive scope of the information is fantastic! I appreciate how the course is organized and presented.”
🌎 A Message from your Teacher:
“I designed this training with the idea that… many people dream of starting their own business without even knowing if they have the personality to be an entrepreneur and without knowing how to create a viable business with a solid plan. With the unknown journey through the COVID-19 Pandemic, a shaken economy, and a continually changing climate, how we spend our time, resources, and energy is more important than ever.”