Join us as we explore what nature has to teach us in the winter months. We will also dive into growing food and self-reliance in the winter months from a permaculture perspective.
Starhawk and Charles are mentors through Earth Activist Training. Their mission is to bring the knowledge and resources of regenerative ecological design to communities with the greatest needs and fewest resources, teach visionary and practical solutions and personal sustainability to social change activists, teach practical skills, organizing, and activism to visionaries.
This *FREE EVENT* is part of a 6 part Series. Here are the rest of the 2021 Winter dates:
- Jan 11 @ 8 pm EST – Stawhawk & Charles Williams – Earth Activist Training
- Jan 18 @ 7 pm EST – Lee Earl – The p.i.n.e. project
- Jan 25 @ 7 pm EST – Alexis Burnett – Earth Tracks Outdoors
- Feb 1 @ 7 pm EST – Caleb Musgrave – Canadian Bushcraft
- Feb 8 @ 7 pm EST – Laura Gilmour – Wild Muskoka
- Feb 15 @ 7 pm EST – Special Event – Intro to Wildlife Tracking & Nature Awareness with Christina Yu
Living with the Seasons Host, Chris Gilmour:
Chris Gilmour ( ChrisOutdoors.ca ) is the creator and host of these “Living with the Seasons” mentoring sessions.
He has been mentoring people in ecology, wildlife tracking, wilderness survival and nature awareness for close to twenty years.
Together with his wife Laura, they run Wild Muskoka, an ethically harvested wild foods and education business.
They live on a modern-day “permaculture homestead” where they forest garden, grow food, medicinal herbs, mushrooms, wild forage from the forest and teach workshops.
++ Chris Gilmour is a guest teacher for Earth Activist Training’s Permaculture Design Certificate Program