Join The Maven Makers – A New Regeneratively Designed Regenerative Business Design Group
Have you been working on building a new business? Or maybe you already have a business but it needs some tweaking? We have an affordable, collaborative opportunity to help you – our new The Maven Makers group!
As one of The Maven Makers, here’s what you’ll experience:
* first live session together will be Tuesday December 8th *
Each Maven Makers Meeting features:
- Maximum of 6 Mavens to ensure each Maven gets time each month to ask questions
- We’ll start with a brief grounding and meditation
- 10 minutes each Maven to ask questions and get feedback from patty and the rest of The Maven Makers
- 30 minutes where one Maven is centered for sharing challenges and receiving suggestions (that means each maven is centered 2x per year)
Why you should consider joining?
- An affordable option for learning with Business Maven Patty Love (aka fern)
- 30 years of entrepreneurial business experience
- Traditional business education followed by a career in manufacturing, finance and higher education before…
- 10 years of Certified Permaculture Designer and 2 years of Certified Permaculture Teacher
- Treasurer, Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN)
- 15 years of working in the information marketing world
- 5 years of participation in a similar group
- Certified Professional Business Coach through PBCA
- Many similar groups range from $250-$10,000 per month and don’t include 1:1 coaching (a $150 value)
- The opportunity to build lasting relationships with similarly minded business owners
- The small group size means you’ll get time each and every meeting!
When: We’ll meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 12:30 to 3 pm Pacific / 3:30 to 5 pm Eastern
**If this time doesn’t work for you and you’re ready to sign up, please send a note to Patty Love with times and days of the week and your time zone to patty and we’ll see if we can meet your availability.
Choose your payment method below to subscribe to Maven Makers. You will be billed $157 / month for the duration of your participation.
*Note: You can stop your monthly investment effective the first of the month any time along the journey by emailing Patty Love
Begin your Maven Makers journey by….Reserving your spot
Are you ready to build a successful business that cares for the earth and people too?
In today’s changing world, our planet is calling for businesses to follow earth-based ethics, principles, and ecological design processes– also known as permaculture!
The Regenerative Business Design Course will guide you through a step by step process to build a business that can sustain you financially while staying true to your core values. What do you need to know, consider, and plan for in order to launch a business that will have a high likelihood of success and a plan for handling failures, fumbles, and hurdles?
Join Patty Love, Certificated Permaculture Designer & Teacher and Business Management Consultant, for this eight-week course that will help answer these questions. In this course, Patty weaves together her decade plus of permaculture study and practice with her formal education in Business and more than 20 years of successful self-employment.
Fully participating in this course, including completing homework between classes and utilizing the tools developed, will empower you to be significantly prepared to put your business plan into action. Students will receive an EAT issued Certificate of Completion which can be applied towards our Regenerative Land Management Diploma.
What Is Regenerative Business Design?
The basis of a regenerative business design is a plan that successfully balances a triple bottom line: people, profit and the planet. This powerful training will guide you through the steps to formulate a successful plan that will prepare your business to withstand change, duress, and a transforming global economy.
This Class is For:
- Anyone who is ready to start a business based on the triple bottom line: people, profit & the planet!
- Earth Activists with skills in land management, leadership, or other fields who want to carve their own employment path as an entrepreneur
- Employees who are ready to step away from their current work and pursue their passions through self-employment
- Artists, creators, herbalists, healers, and crafters who want to turn their hobby or second income into a business
- Self-employed business owners who desire to create a more regenerative plan, to earn more, or work with a clearer vision and more intention
What You’ll Get From Regenerative Business Design
- 8 Weeks of 2-hour Live Sessions with break out groups to process information, discuss ideas, brainstorm, and get started on class exercises
- 7 Live Q & A sessions where you can ask Patty anything related to this course
- Access to exclusive content designed specifically for this Training
- Recommendations for additional resources
- Exercises and Worksheets to design your business step by step with support
- Connection and Community via a private Earth Activists Online Training
- Tools to develop a regenerative business design community to co-create dreams!
- The information you need to write a one-page or full length business plan
- Support to make better, more well-informed business & life decisions with all of your new knowledge (to be activated by you 😉
Key Business Concepts Covered:
- Regenerative Business Design Process
- Mission, Vision, Values, and Goal Setting
- SWOT Analysis
- The pluses and minuses of various legal structures
- Possible Organizational Structures
- Setting up Operations Systems
- Marketing and Communications Planning
- Grants and other funding sources
- Financial Statements – What they are and how to create them
- Writing a Business Plan
- Developing a Business Review Cycle
- Creating a Plan of Work and Next Steps
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of Completion in Regenerative Business Design
BONUS CREDENTIALS: The R.B.D. Certificate can be applied to our larger Regenerative Land Management Diploma
LIVE CLASS Dates: 8 Sessions, Every Monday Sept 27th – November 15th, 2021
Live Class Time: 5:00-7:00 pm Pacific
Course Community: Access to a private virtual classroom within our new Earth Activists Online network. This space will host course lessons, homework, teacher support and a gathering space for students.
8 Week Course Tuition: $199
Discount for previously registered and paid folks: $99 *50% OFF*
Early Bird Tuition until Sept 6th: $169 *15% OFF*
Diversity Scholarships Available – please fill out a short application and our team will contact you.Reserve Your Spot Today
Question Comments or Concerns? Contact our Support Team via email
Here’s what our Regenerative Business Design graduates are saying!
“As a definitive creative type who has a million ideas but not necessarily the knowledge or the structure to put them into practice as income generators, I find myself doing a ton of volunteer work. The information provided is helping me to see a framework for shifting into a different mindset. The breakout groups have been very rewarding.” ~L.U., Earth Activist
“I really LOVE how the class is based on mindfulness, intention setting and regenerative practices for the business and the “owner.” I have actually taken a number of business courses (many years ago in college) and this ethos is more my personal style than the cold, corporate bleh of those large classrooms. The weekly zoom calls help me keep accountable for my work. I’m finding I don’t mind the breakout rooms – I was feeling nervous about them originally.” ~J.W., Earth Activist
“The comprehensive scope of the information is fantastic! I appreciate how the course is organized and presented.” ~ J.K., Earth Activist
🌎 A Message from your Teacher:
I designed this Training with the idea that… many people dream of starting their own business without even knowing if they have the personality to be an entrepreneur and without knowing how to create a viable business with a solid plan.️ And with the unknown journey through the COVID-19 Pandemic, a shaken economy, and a continually changing climate, how we spend our time, resources, and energy is more important than ever.
LINK TO WATCH “Business & The Earth Path”, an Introduction Webinar featuring Starhawk and Patty Love